- Reign of the Psychopaths: Apart from marginal, small-scale, instances of real democracies, all current political and economic systems on earth are conducive to the rise to power of conscience-less, irresponsible, self-seeking psychopaths. “We must admit to ourselves,” says Mike Krieger, “that there are truly evil geniuses out there, and in most cases these characters have taken control of the power structure.”
- Total control of the banking system and of the issuing and coining of money. The critical importance of this aspect is captured in this article and in John Acton’s aphorism: “The issue which has swept down the centuries, and which will have to be fought sooner or later, is the people versus the banks.”
- Cloak and Dagger: To secure more power and riches for its members, the Invisible Government often resorts to smears, incarcerations, and murders. It not only silences or murders its influential opponents, but it also targets innocent bystanders who might pose a threat to its power and goals. Also, when this serves its interests, the Invisible Government is perfectly willing to destroy junior members of its own cabal.
- Sunshine Bribery: Eric Margolis’ witticism captures the sleaze of global politics: “It’s often cheaper to buy a legislator than a second-hand car.”
- Information: From the movie, music, book, and school “industries,” to radio, TV, and newspapers, to online and offline encyclopedias, to bought experts and fake dissidents, to online search engines and social media—the Invisible Government controls most of our sources of information. As a result, all of us are, in varying degrees, denizens of Huxley’s Brave New World.
- Human Nature. The Invisible Government capitalizes on a vast array of human failings to sustain and augment its riches and power. Here are just two examples of such failings. To begin with, we are all manifestly susceptible to indoctrination. This weakness is in turn exacerbated by the tendency to cling to “our” convictions in the face of overwhelming evidence against them.
- Controlled, Manipulated, Trivialized, and Rigged Elections. “If voting made any difference,” Mark Twain observed, “they wouldn’t let us do it.”
- Broken Electoral Promises. In the absence of real democracy, there is a vast gap between what politicians and parties pledge before elections and what they deliver after elections. Woodrow Wilson and Franklin Roosevelt, for instance, promised peace but, once elected, served the Invisible Government. Through guile, false-flag operations, and propaganda, they dragged their country to catastrophic wars.
- Leading, Infiltrating, and Co-Opting the Opposition. This strategy incorporates Lenin’s alleged dictum that “the best way to control the opposition is to lead it.” Indeed, case-by-case studies show that most so-called reform organizations, alternative media outlets, and leading dissidents, serve the interests of the Invisible Government.
- Contrived Terror and false-flag Operations. Thomas Jefferson commented on the adverse effects of wars on liberty and prosperity: “Having seen the people of all other nations bowed down to the earth under the wars and prodigalities of their rulers, I have cherished their opposites, peace, economy, and riddance of public debt, believing that these were the high road to public as well as private prosperity and happiness.”
- The Conspiracy Theory Bogeyman. Most people had been taught what to think, not how to think. Hence, and thanks to the CIA-ingenious invention of the “conspiracy theory” mumbo jumbo, they cannot readily emerge from the cave of political illiteracy.
Monday, June 20, 2016
Moti Nissani -- Who Killed Jo Cox?
Subtitled in EN/PT
Click upon the small wheel at the right side of the video and choose your language.
pUTIN + SOLOVIEVInterview
PUTIN AT VALDAI
URGENT IMPORTANT -- FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE NEEDED FOR A YOUNG BOY 14 Y OLD WITH BRAIN CANCER
I have never asked any money/donations for myself in my blogs (400) but this is an exceptional emergency. Please help the best you can to assist Isabelle, our French Coordinator, to alleviate as much as possible her step son's health condition.
You can donate through Kees De Graaff
Type your recurring amount here:
The email address connected with Kees Paypal account is email@example.com
Many thanks from the heart to all of you.
TRIBUTE TO A PRESIDENT
TRIBUTE TO A
SUBTITLES -- EN, FR, IT, PT, TR
SI VOUS VOULEZ TRADUIRE LES RAPPORTS DE MANLIO DINUCCI D'ANGLAIS, FRANÇAIS OU ITALIEN DANS VOTRE LANGUE MATERNELLE, SVP VEUILLEZ DEMANDER À
IF YOU WANT TO TRANSLATE MANLIO DINUCCI'S REPORTS FROM ENGLISH, FRENCH OR ITALIAN,INTO YOUR NATIVE LANGUAGE KINDLY CONTACT
2015 President - EN from Roberto Petitpas on Vimeo.
2015 President - PT from Roberto Petitpas on Vimeo.