Monday, July 31, 2017
2017.07.08 - Putin Conference after G20 Summit - FR from Roberto Petitpas on Vimeo.
- The German radio station Sender Gleiwitz [details below]
- The strategic railway at POSunka Pass (Jabłonków Incident), located on the border between Poland and Czechoslovakia
- The German customs station at Hochlinden (today part of Rybnik-Stodoły)
- The forest service station in Pitschen (Byczyna)
- The communications station at Neubersteich (“Nieborowitzer Hammer” before 12 February 1936, now Kuznia Nieborowska)
- The railroad station in Alt-Eiche (Smolniki), Rosenberg in Westpreußen district
- A woman and her companion in Katowice
- The murder of the Turkish Prime Minister (1960)
- Bombings in Portugal (1966)
- The Piazza Fontana massacre in Italy (1969)
- Terror attacks in Turkey (1971)
- The Peteano bombing in Italy (1972)
- The Atocha massacre in Madrid, Spain (1977)
- The abduction and murder of the Italian Prime Minister (1978) (and see this)
– Adolph Hitler
– Hermann Goering, Nazi leader.
– Josef Stalin
- The NSA admits that it lied about what really happened in the Gulf of Tonkin incident in 1964 … manipulating data to make it look like North Vietnamese boats fired on a U.S. ship so as to create a false justification for the Vietnam war
- One of the central lies used to justify the 1991 Gulf War against Iraq after Iraq invaded Kuwait was the false statement by a young Kuwaiti girl that Iraqis murdered Kuwaiti babies in hospitals. Her statement was arranged by a Congressman who knew that she was actually the daughter of the Kuwaiti Ambassador to the U.S. – who was desperately trying to lobby the U.S. to enter the war – but the Congressman hid that fact from the public and from Congress
- Another central lie used to justify the Gulf War was the statement that a quarter of a million Iraqi troops were massed on the border with Saudi Arabia (see also this article)
- Pulitzer prize-winning journalist Ron Suskind reported that the White House ordered the CIA to forge and backdate a document falsely linking Iraq with Muslim terrorists and 9/11 … and that the CIA complied with those instructions and in fact created the forgery, which was then used to justify war against Iraq. And see this and this
- Time magazine points out that the claim by President Bush that Iraq was attempting to buy “yellow cake” Uranium from Niger:
- The entire torture program was geared towards obtaining false confessions linking Iraq and 9/11
- CIA agents and documents admit that the agency gave Iran plans for building nuclear weapons … so it could frame Iran for trying to build the bomb
- The “humanitarian” wars in Syria, Libya and Yugoslavia were all justified by highly exaggerated reports that the leaders of those countries were committing atrocities against their people. And see this
Excertos da transcrição da sessão plenária do Fórum Económico Oriental
GUERRA NUCLEAR: O DIA ANTERIOR
De Hiroshima até hoje: Quem e como nos conduzem à catástrofe
THE PUTIN INTERVIEWS
The Putin Interviews
by Oliver Stone (FULL VIDEOS) EN/RU/SP/FR/IT/CH
TRIBUTE TO A PRESIDENT
NA PRMEIRA PESSOA
Um auto retrato surpreendentemente sincero do Presidente da Rússia, Vladimir Putin
Parte Quatro: O Jovem especialista
Parte Cinco: O Espia
Parte Seis: O Democrata
Parte Sete: O Burocrata
Parte Oito: O Homem de Família
Parte Nove: O Político
Apêndice: A Rússia na Viragem do Milénio
Subtitled in EN/PT
Click upon the small wheel at the right side of the video and choose your language.
pUTIN + SOLOVIEVInterview
PUTIN AT VALDAI
URGENT IMPORTANT -- FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE NEEDED FOR A YOUNG BOY 14 Y OLD WITH BRAIN CANCER
I have never asked any money/donations for myself in my blogs (400) but this is an exceptional emergency. Please help the best you can to assist Isabelle, our French Coordinator, to alleviate as much as possible her step son's health condition.
You can donate through Kees De Graaff
Type your recurring amount here:
The email address connected with Kees Paypal account is email@example.com
Many thanks from the heart to all of you.
2015 President - EN from Roberto Petitpas on Vimeo.
2015 President - PT from Roberto Petitpas on Vimeo.