TRIBUTE TO A PRESIDENT
TRIBUTE TO A
The Putin Interviews by Oliver Stone -- 4 videos in EN + RU
Tuesday, May 2, 2017
La toile d’araignée Soros
Voici, selon le minutieux travail d’enquête de discoverthenetworks.org, les organisations de la constellation malfaisante de George Soros.
Vous devez conserver soigneusement cette liste, car la spécialité de Soros consiste à organiser des émeutes, des soulèvements ou des manifestations de protestations « spontanées » en confiant à plusieurs de ses ONG le soin de faire croire qu’elles n’ont aucun lien, et qu’elles se sont donc « spontanément mobilisées » dans un élan civique.
Le tableau est divisé en deux groupes.
Le premier concerne les ONG et associations directement financées par Soros et sa fondation, Open Society Foundation (OSF). Le second groupe liste les ONG et associations qui reçoivent leur financement indirectement, c’est à dire par un ou plusieurs groupes eux-mêmes financés par OSF.
– I –
· Advancement Project organise la « communauté de couleur » pour diffuser des idées de gauche.
· Air America Radio une radio qui se déclare d’extrême gauche.
· Al-Haq produit des rapports, des livres, des articles et des analyses légales concernant les « violations des droits de l’homme en Israël » commis contre les Palestiniens.
· All of Us or None ONG destinée à changer les lois électorales.
· Alliance for Justice se concentre sur le lobbying pour influencer la nomination de juges fédéraux.
· America Coming Together destinée à coordonner et organiser la mobilisation des électeurs démocrates.
· America Votes destinée à motiver les électeurs démocrates.
· America’s Voice Association pour la destruction des frontières, qui œuvre pour réformer les lois d’immigration et amnistier les illégaux.
· American Bar Association Commission on Immigration Policy ONG qui « s’oppose aux lois qui exigent d’un employeur qu’il vérifie si un candidat est légalement dans le pays. »
· American Bridge 21st Century Un Super PAC destiné à faire des recherches d’antécédents pour aider les démocrates à vaincre leurs candidats républicains.
· American Civil Liberties Union une ONG opposée à toutes les réglementations sécuritaires prises après 9/11. Elle est open borders (destruction des frontières), défend les personnes mises en accusation pour terrorisme, et a nommé l’ex membre de la « nouvelle gauche terroriste » (New Left terrorist) Bernardine Dohrn à son conseil d’administration.
· American Constitution Society for Law and Policy Ce think tank de Washington travaille pour faire pencher la jurisprudence à gauche en recrutant, endoctrinant et mobilisant des étudiants en droit, et en les aidant à accéder à des postes de pouvoir. Il offre également au démocrates les plus à gauche des éléments pour harceler leurs adversaires politiques.
· American Family Voices Ce groupe crée et coordonne des campagnes publicitaires destinées à accuser les républicains de malversations.
· American Federation of Teachers Sous la présidence de Sandra Feldman, ce syndicat est devenu le plus puissant syndicat de gauche du Nouveau mouvement du travail (New Labor Movement).
· American Friends Service Committee Cette ONG décrit l’Amérique comme la cause principale de toutes les souffrances du monde. Pour cela, elles milite pour le désarmement unilatéral des Etats-Unis, la destruction des frontières, l’amnistie pour les étrangers illégaux, l’abolition de la peine de mort, et l’annulation du Patriot Act (loi sécuritaire mise en place après 9/11). Obama, qui est aligné avec ces idées, les a mises en pratique durant sa présidence.
· American Immigration Council ONG proéminente du lobby pour un monde sans frontière. Elle milite pour les droits et l’amnistie des étrangers illégaux.
· American Immigration Law Foundation Ce groupe soutient l’amnistie des étrangers illégaux, et fait des procès contre le gouvernement américain.
· American Independent News Network cette organisation encourage le « journalisme d’impact » qui soutient les thèses progressistes.
· American Institute for Social Justice son objectif est de former des « organisateurs de communautés » (c’était la profession d’Obama), c’est à dire des activistes, qui peuvent “transformer les communautés pauvres” par l’agitation afin d’obtenir plus de dépense du gouvernement à leur bénéfice.
· American Library Association Un groupe qui fut très vocal dans sa critique de Bush et de la guerre contre la terreur de son administration.
· The American Prospect, Inc. Cette société privée entraîne et guide de jeunes journalistes de gauche, et organise des réunions stratégiques pour les dirigeants de gauche.
· Amnesty International cette célèbre ONG cible de façon disproportionnée Israël et les Etats-Unis dans sa dénonciation de leurs « violations » des droits de l’homme.
· Applied Research Center considère que les Etats-Unis sont une nation au “racisme structurel” profondément “inscrit dans le tissu de la société.” ARC cherche à « construire une société équitable » en demandant “des changements concrets de la part des institutions. »
· Arab American Institute Une fondation qui dénonce les violations intentionnelles des droits de l’homme contre les arabes Américains depuis 9/11, et décrit Israël comme un « brutal oppresseur du peuple palestinien ».
· Aspen Institute cette association promeut la dictature de l’écologie et considère que l’Amérique est une nation gangrenée par un « racisme structurel profondément enraciné.”
· Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now Ce groupe s’occupe de mobiliser les électeurs démocrates. Ses initiatives ont été notoirement entachées de fraude et de corruption.
· Ballot Initiative Strategy Center cette ONG recherche à faire avancer “une stratégie progressiste de gauche” au niveau des Etats et de faire voter des pétitions pour avancer les idées de gauche et les faire voter à l’échelon régional.
· Bend The Arc A Jewish Partnership for Justice cette association condamne les lois qui demandent aux électeurs de présenter une pièce d’identité pour éviter la fraude électorale au prétexte “qu’elles rendent difficile aux communautés de couleurs, aux femmes, et aux nouveaux électeurs, aux retraités et aux pauvres la possibilité de voter.”
· Bill of Rights Defense Committee Ce groupe offre des conseils de marche à suivre aux activistes qui veulent que leurs villes et leurs universités déclarent publiquement leur opposition au Patriot Act (anti-terroriste), et s’auto-proclamment « zone protégée pour les libertés civiques. » Le groupe a pris la défense de l’avocat Lynne Stewart, qui se déclare avocate radicale, et qui a été condamnée en 2005 pour avoir apporter un soutien au terrorisme.
· Black Alliance for Just Immigration cette ONG cherche à créer un mouvement unifié pour la “justice sociale et économique” centrée sur l’identité noire.
· Blueprint North Carolina ce groupe cherche à “influencer la politique de l’Etat de Caroline du nord pour que les résidents de l’Etat bénéficient de lois plus gauchistes comme un meilleur accès aux soins, de plus hauts salaires obligatoires, le blocage des loyers, un environnement plus sûr et plus propre, et l’accès gratuit à l’avortement.”
· Brennan Center for Justice ce think tank composé d’activistes juridiques publie des études légales, montent des campagnes médias, défend gratuitement les activistes, et fait des procès pour obtenir un changement radical de la société.
· Brookings Institution cette organisation est impliquée dans de nombreux programmes internationaux et sponsorisés par les Etats, dont l’un deux consiste à l’établissement d’un gouvernement mondial dominé par l’ONU. 9 de ses économistes avaient signé une pétition opposée aux réductions de taxe du Président Bush’s en 2003.
· Campaign for America’s Future ce groupe est l’avocat de hausses d’impôts, de la médecine socialisée, et une extension extrême des programmes d’aide sociale.
· Campaign for Better Health Care ce groupe fait campagne pour la création d’une assurance santé unique appartenant à l’Etat, comme en France.
· Campaign for Youth Justice cette ONG s’oppose au « transfert des criminels mineurs vers le système criminel adulte.”
· Campus Progress un projet financé par l’ONG de Soros Center for American Progress, qui cherche à « renforcer les voix progressistes dans les universités, à contrer l’influence des groupes de droite, et donner le pouvoir à une nouvelle génération de dirigeants de gauche. »
· Casa de Maryland Cette ONG poursuit agressivement le législateur pour qu’il vote en faveur de lois qui augmentent les droits, y compris l’amnistie, des étrangers illégaux qui résident aux Etats-Unis.
· Je me suis arrêté de traduire : il y en a 7 pages comme ça, et les premières pages donnent je crois assez bien le ton des objectifs très à gauche de Soros : démultiplier les organisations dans l’espoir que dans le nombre, certaines réussiront à imposer ses idées radicales, destructrices et anarchistes.
· Catalist This is a for-profit political consultancy that seeks « to help progressive organizations realize measurable increases in civic participation and electoral success by building and operating a robust national voter database of every voting-age American. »
· Catholics for Choice This nominally Catholic organization supports women’s right to abortion-on-demand.
· Catholics in Alliance for the Common Good This political nonprofit group is dedicated to generating support from the Catholic community for leftwing candidates, causes, and legislation.
· Center for American Progress This leftist think tank is headed by former Clinton chief of staff John Podesta, works closely with Hillary Clinton, and employs numerous former Clinton administration staffers. It is committed to « developing a long-term vision of a progressive America » and « providing a forum to generate new progressive ideas and policy proposals. »
· Center for Community Change This group recruits and trains activists to spearhead leftist « political issue campaigns. » Promoting increased funding for social welfare programs by bringing « attention to major national issues related to poverty, » the Center bases its training programs on the techniques taught by the famed radical organizer Saul Alinsky.
· Center for Constitutional Rights This pro-Castro organization is a core member of the open borders lobby, has opposed virtually all post-9/11 anti-terrorism measures by the U.S. government, and alleges that American injustice provokes acts of international terrorism.
· Center for Economic and Policy Research This group opposed welfare reform, supports « living wage » laws, rejects tax cuts, and consistently lauds the professed achievements of socialist regimes, most notably Venezuela.
· Center for International Policy This organization uses advocacy, policy research, media outreach, and educational initiatives to promote “transparency and accountability” in U.S. foreign policy and global relations. It generally views America as a disruptive, negative force in the world.
· Center for Reproductive Rights CRR’s mission is to guarantee safe, affordable contraception and abortion-on-demand for all women, including adolescents. The organization has filed state and federal lawsuits demanding access to taxpayer-funded abortions (through Medicaid) for low-income women.
· Center for Responsible Lending This organization was a major player in the subprime mortgage crisis. According to Phil Kerpen (vice president for policy at Americans for Prosperity), CRL “sh[ook] down and harass[ed] banks into making bad loans to unqualified borrowers.” Moreover, CRL negotiated a contract enabling it to operate as a conduit of high-risk loans to Fannie Mae.
and Policy Priorities Reasoning from the premise that tax cuts generally help only the wealthy, this organization advocates greater tax expenditures on for low earners.
Aiming to redistribute wealth by way of higher taxes imposed on those whose incomes are above average, COWS contends that « it is important that state government be able to harness fair contribution from all parts of society – including corporations and the wealthy. »
Formed in December 2006, Change America Now describes itself as « an independent political organization created to educate citizens on the failed policies of the Republican Congress and to contrast that record of failure with the promise offered by a Democratic agenda. »
This group litigates and brings ethics charges against « government officials who sacrifice the common good to special interests » and « betray the public trust. » Almost all of its targets are Republicans.
Coalition for an This group seeks to subordinate American criminal-justice procedures to those of an international court.
This organization was founded to combat what it viewed as the systemic racism pervading America generally and conservatism in particular.
This organization aims to bring about campaign-finance reform, pursue media reform resembling the Fairness Doctrine, and cut military budgets in favor of increased social-welfare and environmental spending.
This organization seeks to challenge the legality of military commissions; end the detainment of « enemy combatants”; condemn government surveillance of terrorists; and limit the President’s executive privileges.
Action Fund Defenders of Wildlife opposes oil exploration in Alaska’s Arctic National Wildlife Refuge. It condemns logging, ranching, mining, and even the use of recreational motorized vehicles as activities that are destructive to the environment.
This self-described « liberal organization » aims to raise $200 million to develop a funding clearinghouse for leftist groups. Soros is a major donor to this group.
This group is a staunch supporter of the Bipartisan Campaign Reform Act of 2002, also known as the McCain- Act.
Democracy Now! was created in 1996 by WBAI radio news director Amy Goodman and four partners to provide « perspectives rarely heard in the U.S. corporate-sponsored media, » i.e., the views of radical and foreign journalists, left and labor activists, and ideological foes of capitalism.
DJF opposes the Patriot Act and most efforts to restrict or regulate immigration into the United States — particularly from countries designated by the State Department as « terrorist nations. »
Soros’ funding activities are devoted largely to helping the Democratic Party solidify its power base. In a November 2003 interview, Soros stated that defeating President Bush in 2004 « is the central focus of my life » … « a matter of life and death. » He pledged to raise $75 million to defeat Bush, and personally donated nearly a third of that amount to anti-Bush organizations. « America under Bush, » he said, « is a danger to the world, and I’m willing to put my money where my mouth is. »
This organization lobbies federal and state policymakers to “addres[s] the economic insecurity and inequality that characterize American society today”; promotes “ideas for reducing gaps in wealth, income and political influence”; and favors tax hikes for the wealthy.
This group describes itself as “a non-partisan, non-profit think tank generating the ideas that fuel the progressive movement,” with the ultimate aim of persuading “policymakers and opinion-leaders” to take steps that advance its vision of “social and economic justice.”
This group seeks to place severe restrictions on how U.S. land and waterways may be used. It opposes most mining and logging initiatives, commercial fishing businesses, and the use of motorized vehicles in undeveloped areas.
This organization believes that “government must play an active role in protecting the economically vulnerable, ensuring equal opportunity, and improving the well-being of all Americans.”
This organization has been a harsh critic of the USA PATRIOT Act and has joined the American Civil Liberties Union in litigating two cases calling for the FBI « to publicly release or account for thousands of pages of information about the government’s use of PATRIOT Act powers. »
Co-founded by the revolutionary communist Van Jones, this anti-poverty organization claims that “decades of disinvestment in our cities” — compounded by “excessive, racist policing and over-incarceration” — have “led to despair and homelessness.”
This political network raises money for Democratic female political candidates who support unrestricted access to abortion-on-demand.
Founded in 2004, this group describes itself as “a coalition of 50 youth-led environmental and social justice groups working together to build the youth clean energy and climate movement.” For EAC, this means “dismantling oppression” according to its principles of environmental justice.
This group claims that America’s criminal-justice system is plagued by “significant race and class biases,” and thus seeks to promote major reforms.
This organization promotes the redistribution of wealth, an end to enhanced interrogation procedures vis a vis prisoners-of-war, the enactment of policies to combat global warming, and the creation of a government-run heath care system.
This Washington-based health-care advocacy group favors ever-increasing government control of the American healthcare system.
· Characterizing the United States as an inherently sexist nation, this group focuses on « advancing the legal, social and political equality of women with men, countering the backlash to women’s advancement, and recruiting and training young feminists to encourage future leadership for the feminist movement in the United States. »
· Four Freedoms Fund This organization was designed to serve as a conduit through which large foundations could fund state-based open-borders organizations more flexibly and quickly.
· Free Exchange on Campus This organization was created solely to oppose the efforts of one individual, David Horowitz, and his campaign to have universities adopt an « Academic Bill of Rights, » as well as todenounce Horowitz’s 2006 book The Professors. Member organizations of FEC include Campus Progress (a project of the Center for American Progress); the American Association of University Professors; theAmerican Civil Liberties Union; People For the American Way; the United States Student Association; theCenter for Campus Free Speech; the American Library Association; Free Press; and the National Association of State Public Interest Research Groups.
· Free Press This « media reform » organization has worked closely with many notable leftists and such organizations as Media Matters for America, Air America Radio, Global Exchange, Code Pink, Fairness and Accuracy in Reporting, the Revolutionary Communist Party, Mother Jones magazine, and Pacifica Radio.
· Funding Exchange Dedicated to the concept of philanthropy as a vehicle for social change, this organization pairs leftist donors and foundations with likeminded groups and activists who are dedicated to bringing about their own version of « progressive » change and social justice. Many of these grantees assume that American society is rife with racism, discrimination, exploitation, and inequity and needs to be overhauled via sustained education, activism, and social agitation.
· Gamaliel Foundation Modeling its tactics on those of the radical Sixties activist Saul Alinsky, this group takes a strong stand against current homeland security measures and immigration restrictions.
· Gisha Center for the Legal Protection of Freedom of Movement This anti-Israel organization seeks to help Palestinians « exercise their right to freedom of movement. »
· Global Centre for the Responsibility to Protect This group contends that when a state proves either unable or unwilling to protect civilians from mass atrocities occurring within its borders, it is the responsibility of the international community to intervene — peacefully if possible, but with military force if necessary.
· Global Exchange Established in 1988 by pro-Castro radical Medea Benjamin, this group consistently condemns America’s foreign policy, business practices, and domestic life. Following the 9/11 terrorist attacks, Global Exchange advised Americans to examine « the root causes of resentment against the United States in the Arab world — from our dependence on Middle Eastern oil to our biased policy towards Israel. »
· Grantmakers Without Borders GWB tends to be very supportive of leftist environmental, anti-war, and civil rights groups. It is also generally hostile to capitalism, which it deems one of the chief « political, economic, and social systems » that give rise to a host of « social ills. »
· Green For All This group was created by Van Jones to lobby for federal climate, energy, and economic policy initiatives.
· Health Care for America Now This group supports a “single payer” model where the federal government would be in charge of financing and administering the entire U.S. healthcare system.
· Human Rights Campaign The largest « lesbian-gay-bisexual-transgender » lobbying group in the United States, HRC supports political candidates and legislation that will advance the LGBT agenda. Historically, HRC has most vigorously championed HIV/AIDS-related legislation, “hate crime” laws, the abrogation of the military’s “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” policy, and the legalization of gay marriage.
· Human Rights First This group supports open borders and the rights of illegal aliens; charges that the Patriot Act severely erodes Americans’ civil liberties; has filed amicus curiae briefs on behalf of terror suspect Jose Padilla; and deplores the Guantanamo Bay detention facilities.
· Human Rights Watch This group directs a disproportionate share of its criticism at the United States and Israel. It opposes the death penalty in all cases, and supports open borders and amnesty for illegal aliens.
· I’lam This anti-Israel NGO seeks « to develop and empower the Arab media and to give voice to Palestinian issues. »
· Immigrant Defense Project To advance the cause of illegal immigrants, the IDP provides immigration law backup support and counseling to New York defense attorneys and others who represent or assist immigrants in criminal justice and immigration systems, as well as to immigrants themselves.
· Immigrant Legal Resource Center This group claims to have helped gain amnesty for some three million illegal aliens in the U.S., and in the 1980s was part of the sanctuary movement which sought to grant asylum to refugees from the failed Communist states of Central America.
· Immigrant Workers Citizenship Project This open-borders organization advocates mass immigration to the U.S.
· Immigration Advocates Network This alliance of immigrant-rights groups seeks to “increase access to justice for low-income immigrants and strengthen the capacity of organizations serving them.”
· Immigration Policy Center IPC is an advocate of open borders and contends that the massive influx of illegal immigrants into America is due to U.S. government policy, since “the broken immigration system […] spurs unauthorized immigration in the first place.”
· Independent Media Center This Internet-based, news and events bulletin board represents an invariably leftist, anti-capitalist perspective and serves as a mouthpiece for anti-globalization/anti-America themes.
· Independent Media Institute IMI administers the SPIN Project (Strategic Press Information Network), which provides leftist organizations with « accessible and affordable strategic communications consulting, training, coaching, networking opportunities and concrete tools » to help them « achieve their social justice goals. »
· Institute for America’s Future IAF supports socialized medicine, increased government funding for education, and the creation of an infrastructure « to ensure that the voice of the progressive majority is heard. »
· Institute for New Economic Thinking Seeking to create a new worldwide « economic paradigm, » this organization is staffed by numerous individuals who favor government intervention in national economies, and who view capitalism as a flawed system.
· Institute for Policy Studies This think tank has long supported Communist and anti-American causes around the world. Viewing capitalism as a breeding ground for « unrestrained greed, » IPS seeks to provide a corrective to « unrestrained markets and individualism. » Professing an unquestioning faith in the righteousness of the United Nations, it aims to bring American foreign policy under UN control.
· Institute for Public Accuracy This anti-American, anti-capitalist organization sponsored actor Sean Penn’s celebrated visit to Baghdad in 2002. It also sponsored visits to Iraq by Democratic Congressmen Nick Rahall and former Democrat Senator James Abourezk
· Institute for Women’s Policy Research This group views the U.S. as a nation rife with discrimination against women, and publishes research to draw attention to this alleged state of affairs. It also advocates unrestricted access to taxpayer-funded abortion-on-demand, stating that « access to abortion is essential to the economic well-being of women and girls. »
· International Crisis Group One of this organization’s leading figures is its Mideast Director, Robert Malley, who was President Bill Clinton’s Special Assistant for Arab-Israeli Affairs. His analysis of the Mideast conflict is markedly pro-Palestinian.
· J Street This anti-Israel group warns that Israel’s choice to take military action to stop Hamas’ terrorist attacks “will prove counter-productive and only deepen the cycle of violence in the region”
· Jewish Funds for Justice This organization views government intervention and taxpayer funding as crucial components of enlightened social policy. It seeks to redistribute wealth from Jewish donors to low-income communities “to combat the root causes of domestic economic and social injustice.” By JFJ’s reckoning, chief among those root causes are the inherently negative by-products of capitalism – most notably racism and “gross economic inequality.”
· Joint Victory Campaign 2004 Founded by George Soros and Harold Ickes, this group was a major fundraising entity for Democrats during the 2004 election cycle. It collected contributions (including large amounts from Soros personally) and disbursed them to two other groups, America Coming Together and the Media Fund, which also worked on behalf of Democrats.
· Justice at Stake This coalition calls for judges to be appointed by nonpartisan, independent commissions in a process known as “merit selection,” rather than elected by the voting public.
· LatinoJustice PRLDF This organization supports bilingual education, the racial gerrymandering of voting districts, and expanded rights for illegal aliens.
· Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law This group views America as an unremittingly racist nation; uses the courts to mandate race-based affirmative action preferences in business and academia; has filed briefs against the Department of Homeland Security’s efforts to limit the wholesale granting of green cards and to identify potential terrorists; condemns the Patriot Act; and calls on Americans to « recognize the contribution » of illegal aliens.
· Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights This organization views the United States as a nation rife with racism, sexism, and all manner of social injustice; and it uses legislative advocacy to push for “progressive change” that will create “a more open and just society.”
· League of United Latin American Citizens This group views America as a nation plagued by « an alarming increase in xenophobia and anti-Hispanic sentiment »; favors racial preferences; supports the legalization of illegal Hispanic aliens; opposes military surveillance of U.S. borders; opposes making English America’s official language; favors open borders; and rejects anti-terrorism legislation like the Patriot Act.
· League of Women Voters Education Fund The League supports taxpayer-funded abortion-on-demand; supports « motor-voter » registration, which allows anyone with a driver’s license to become a voter, regardless of citizenship status; and supports tax hikes and socialized medicine.
· League of Young Voters This organization seeks to “empowe[r] young people nationwide” to “participate in the democratic process and create progressive political change on the local, state and national level[s].”
· Lynne Stewart Defense Committee IRS records indicate that Soros’s Open Society Institute made a September 2002 grant of $20,000 to this organization. Stewart was the criminal-defense attorney who was later convicted for abetting her client, the « blind sheik » Omar Abdel Rahman, in terrorist activities connected with his Islamic Group.
· Machsom Watch This organization describes itself as « a movement of Israeli women, peace activists from all sectors of Israeli society, who oppose the Israeli occupation and the denial of Palestinians’ rights to move freely in their land. »
· MADRE This international women’s organization deems America the world’s foremost violator of human rights. As such, it seeks to « communicat[e] the real-life impact of U.S. policies on women and families confronting violence, poverty and repression around the world, » and to « demand alternatives to destructive U.S. policies. » It also advocates unrestricted access to taxpayer-funded abortion-on-demand.
· Malcolm X Grassroots Movement This group views the U.S. as a nation replete with racism and discrimination against blacks; seeks to establish an independent black nation in the southeastern United States; and demands reparations for slavery.
· Massachusetts Immigrant and Refugee Advocacy Coalition This group calls for the expansion of civil rights and liberties for illegal aliens; laments that illegal aliens in America are commonly subjected to « worker exploitation »; supports tuition-assistance programs for illegal aliens attending college; and characterizes the Patriot Act as a « very troubling » assault on civil liberties.
· Media Fund Soros played a major role in creating this group, whose purpose was to conceptualize, produce, and place political ads on television, radio, print, and the Internet.
· Media Matters for America This organization is a « web-based, not-for-profit … progressive research and information center » seeking to « systematically monitor a cross-section of print, broadcast, cable, radio, and Internet media outlets for conservative misinformation. » The group works closely with the Soros-backed Center for American Progress, and is heavily funded by Democracy Alliance, of which Soros is a major financier.
· Mercy Corps Vis a vis the Arab-Israeli conflict, Mercy Corps places all blame for Palestinian poverty and suffering directly on Israel.
· Mexican American Legal Defense and Education Fund This group advocates open borders, free college tuition for illegal aliens, lowered educational standards to accommodate Hispanics, and voting rights for criminals. In MALDEF’s view, supporters of making English the official language of the United States are « motivated by racism and anti-immigrant sentiments, » while advocates of sanctions against employers reliant on illegal labor seek to discriminate against « brown-skinned people. »
· Meyer, Suozzi, English and Klein, PC This influential defender of Big Labor is headed by Democrat operativeHarold Ickes.
· Midwest Academy This entity trains radical activists in the tactics of direct action, targeting, confrontation, and intimidation.
· Migration Policy Institute This group seeks to create « a North America with gradually disappearing border controls … with permanent migration remaining at moderate levels. »
· Military Families Speak Out This group ascribes the U.S. invasion of Iraq to American imperialism and lust for oil.
· Missourians Organizing for Reform and Empowerment This group is the rebranded Missouri branch of the now-defunct, pro-socialist, community organization ACORN.
· MoveOn.org This Web-based organization supports Democratic political candidates through fundraising, advertising, and get-out-the-vote drives.
· Ms. Foundation for Women This group laments what it views as the widespread and enduring flaws of American society racism, sexism, homophobia, and the violation of civil rights and liberties. It focuses its philanthropy on groups that promote affirmative action for women, unfettered access to taxpayer-funded abortion-on-demand, amnesty for illegal aliens, and big government generally.
· Muslim Advocates Opposed to U.S. counter-terrorism strategies that make use of sting operations and informants, MA characterizes such tactics as forms of “entrapment” that are inherently discriminatory against Muslims.
· NARAL Pro-Choice America This group supports taxpayer-funded abortion-on-demand, and works to elect pro-abortion Democrats.
· NAACP Legal Defense and Education Fund The NAACP supports racial preferences in employment and education, as well as the racial gerrymandering of voting districts. Underpinning its support for race preferences is the fervent belief that white racism in the United States remains an intractable, largely undiminished, phenomenon.
· The Nation Institute This nonprofit entity sponsors leftist conferences, fellowships, awards for radical activists, and journalism internships.
· National Abortion Federation This group opposes any restrictions on abortion at either the state or federal levels, and champions the introduction of unrestricted abortion into developing regions of the world.
· National Coalition to Abolish the Death Penalty This group was established in 1976 as the first « fully staffed national organization exclusively devoted to abolishing capital punishment. »
· National Committee for Responsive Philanthropy This group depicts the United States as a nation in need of dramatic structural change financed by philanthropic organizations. It overwhelmingly promotes grant-makers and grantees with leftist agendas, while criticizing their conservative counterparts.
· National Committee for Voting Integrity This group opposes « the implementation of proof of citizenship and photo identification requirements for eligible electors in American elections as the means of assuring election integrity. »
· National Council for Research on Women This group supports big government, high taxes, military spending cuts, increased social welfare spending, and the unrestricted right to taxpayer-funded abortion-on-demand.
· National Council of La Raza This group lobbies for racial preferences, bilingual education, stricter hate-crime laws, mass immigration, and amnesty for illegal aliens.
· National Council of Women’s Organizations This group views the United States as a nation rife with injustice against girls and women. It advocates high levels of spending for social welfare programs, and supports race and gender preferences for minorities and women in business and academia.
· National Immigration Forum Opposing the enforcement of present immigration laws, this organization urges the American government to « legalize » en masse all illegal aliens currently in the United States who have no criminal records, and to dramatically increase the number of visas available for those wishing to migrate to the U.S. The Forum is particularly committed to opening the borders to unskilled, low-income workers, and immediately making them eligible for welfare and social service programs.
· National Immigration Law Center This group seeks to win unrestricted access to government-funded social welfare programs for illegal aliens.
· National Lawyers Guild This group promotes open borders; seeks to weaken America’s intelligence-gathering agencies; condemns the Patriot Act as an assault on civil liberties; rejects capitalism as an unviable economic system; has rushed to the defense of convicted terrorists and their abettors; and generally opposes all U.S. foreign policy positions, just as it did during the Cold War when it sided with the Soviets.
· National Organization for Women This group advocates the unfettered right to taxpayer-funded abortion-on-demand; seeks to « eradicate racism, sexism and homophobia » from American society; attacks Christianity and traditional religious values; and supports gender-based preferences for women.
· National Partnership for Women and Families This organization supports race- and sex-based preferences in employment and education. It also advocates for the universal « right » of women to undergo taxpayer-funded abortion-on-demand at any stage of pregnancy and for any reason.
· National Priorities Project This group supports government-mandated redistribution of wealth — through higher taxes and greater expenditures on social welfare programs. NPP exhorts the government to redirect a significant portion of its military funding toward public education, universal health insurance, environmentalist projects, and welfare programs.
· National Public Radio Founded in 1970 with 90 public radio stations as charter members, NPR is today a loose network of more than 750 U.S. radio stations across the country, many of which are based on college and university campuses. (source)
· National Security Archive Fund This group collects and publishes declassified documents obtained through the Freedom of Information Act to a degree that compromises American national security and the safety of intelligence agents.
· National Women’s Law Center This group supports taxpayer-funded abortion-on-demand; lobbies against conservative judicial appointees; advocates increased welfare spending to help low-income mothers; and favors higher taxes for the purpose of generating more funds for such government programs as Medicaid, food stamps, welfare, foster care, health care, child-support enforcement, and student loans.
· Natural Resources Defense Council One of the most influential environmentalist lobbying groups in the United States, the Council claims a membership of one million people.
· New America Foundation This organization uses policy papers, media articles, books, and educational events to influence public opinion on such topics as healthcare, environmentalism, energy policy, the Mideast conflict, global governance, and much more.
· New Israel Fund This organization gives support to NGOs that regularly produce reports accusing Israel of human-rights violations and religious persecution.
· NewsCorpWatch A project of Media Matters For America, NewsCorpWatch was established with the help of a $1 million George Soros grant to Media Matters.
· Pacifica Foundation This entity owns and operates Pacifica Radio, awash from its birth with the socialist-Marxist rhetoric of class warfare and hatred for capitalism.
· Palestinian Center for Human Rights This NGO investigates and documents what it views as Israeli human-rights violations against Palestinians.
· Peace and Security Funders Group This is an association of more than 60 foundations that give money to leftist anti-war and environmentalist causes. Its members tend to depict America as the world’s chief source of international conflict, environmental destruction, and economic inequalities.
· Peace Development Fund In PDF’s calculus, the United States needs a massive overhaul of its social and economic institutions. « Recently, » explains PDF, « we have witnessed the negative effects of neo-liberalism and the globalization of capitalism, the de-industrialization of the U.S. and the growing gap between the rich and poor … »
· People for the American Way This group opposes the Patriot Act, anti-terrorism measures generally, and the allegedly growing influence of the « religious right. »
· People Improving Communities Through Organizing This group uses Alinsky-style organizing tactics to advance the doctrines of the religious left.
· Physicians for Human Rights This group is selectively and disproportionately critical of the United States and Israel in its condemnations of human rights violations.
· Physicians for Social Responsibility This is an anti-U.S.-military organization that also embraces the tenets of radical environmentalism.
· Planned Parenthood This group is the largest abortion provider in the United States and advocates taxpayer-funded abortion-on-demand.
· Ploughshares Fund This public grantmaking foundation opposes America’s development of a missile defense system, and contributes to many organizations that are highly critical of U.S. foreign policies and military ventures.
· Prepare New York This group supported the proposed construction of a Muslim Community Center near Ground Zero in lower Manhattan – a project known as the Cordoba Initiative, headed by Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf.
· Presidential Climate Action Project PCAP’s mission is to create a new 21st-century economy, completely carbon-free and based largely on renewable energy. A key advisor to the organization is the revolutionary communist Van Jones.
· Prison Moratorium Project This initiative was created in 1995 for the express purpose of working for the elimination of all prisons in the United States and the release of all inmates. Reasoning from the premise that incarceration is never an appropriate means of dealing with crime, it deems American society’s inherent inequities the root of all criminal behavior.
· Progressive Change Campaign Committee This organization works “to elect bold progressive candidates to federal office and to help [them] and their campaigns save money, work smarter, and win more often.”
· Progressive States Network PSN’s mission is to « pass progressive legislation in all fifty states by providing coordinated research and strategic advocacy tools to forward-thinking state legislators. »
· Project Vote This is the voter-mobilization arm of the Soros-funded ACORN. A persistent pattern of lawlessness and corruption has followed ACORN/Project Vote activities over the years.
· Pro Publica Claiming that “investigative journalism is at risk,” this group aims to remedy this lacuna in news publishing by “expos[ing] abuses of power and betrayals of the public trust by government, business, and other institutions, using the moral force of investigative journalism to spur reform through the sustained spotlighting of wrongdoing.”
· Proteus Fund This foundation directs its philanthropy toward a number of radical leftwing organizations.
· Psychologists for Social Responsibility This anti-capitalist, anti-corporate, anti-military, anti-American organization “uses psychological knowledge and skills to promote peace with social justice at the community, national and international levels.”
· Public Citizen Foundation Public Citizen seeks increased government intervention and litigation against corporations — a practice founded on the notion that American corporations, like the capitalist system of which they are a part, are inherently inclined toward corruption.
· Public Justice Center Viewing America as a nation rife with injustice and discrimination, this organization engages in legislative and policy advocacy to promote « systemic change for the disenfranchised. »
· Rebuild and Renew America Now (a.k.a. Unity ’09) Spearheaded by MoveOn.org and overseen by longtime activist Heather Booth, this coalition was formed to facilitate the passage of President Obama’s « historic » $3.5 trillion budget for fiscal year 2010.
· Res Publica Seeking to advance far-left agendas in places all around the world, RP specializes in “E-advocacy,” or web-based movement-building.
· Roosevelt Institute Proceeding from the premise that free-market capitalism is inherently unjust and prone to periodic collapses caused by its own structural flaws, RI currently administers several major projects aimed at reshaping the American economy to more closely resemble a socialist system.
· Secretary of State Project This project was launched in July 2006 as an independent « 527 » organization devoted to helping Democrats get elected to the office of Secretary of State in selected swing, or battleground, states.
· Sentencing Project Asserting that prison-sentencing patterns are racially discriminatory, this initiative advocates voting rights for felons.
· Social Justice Leadership This organization seeks to transform an allegedly inequitable America into a « just society » by means of « a renewed social-justice movement. »
· Shadow Democratic Party This is an elaborate network of non-profit activist groups organized by George Soros and others to mobilize resources — money, get-out-the-vote drives, campaign advertising, and policy iniatives — to elect Democratic candidates and guide the Democratic Party towards the left.
· Sojourners This evangelical Christian ministry preaches radical leftwing politics. During the 1980s it championed Communist revolution in Central America and chastised U.S. policy-makers for their tendency « to assume the very worst about their Soviet counterparts. » More recently, Sojourners has taken up the cause of environmental activism, opposed welfare reform as a « mean-spirited Republican agenda, » and mounted a defense of affirmative action.
· Southern Poverty Law Center This organization monitors the activities of what it calls “hate groups” in the United States. It exaggerates the prevalence of white racism directed against American minorities.
· State Voices This coalition helps independent local activist groups in 22 states work collaboratively on a year-round basis, so as to maximize the impact of their efforts.
· Talking Transition This was a two-week project launched in early November 2013 to “help shape the transition” to City Hall for the newly elected Democratic mayor of New York, Bill de Blasio.
· Think Progress This Internet blog « pushes back, daily, » by its own account, against its conservative targets, and seeks to transform « progressive ideas into policy through rapid response communications, legislative action, grassroots organizing and advocacy, and partnerships with other progressive leaders throughout the country and the world. »
· Thunder Road Group This political consultancy, in whose creation Soros had a hand, coordinates strategy for the Media Fund, America Coming Together, and America Votes.
· U.S. Public Interest Research Group This is an umbrella organization of student groups that support leftist agendas.
· Universal Healthcare Action Network This organization supports a single-payer health care system controlled by the federal government.
· Urban Institute This research organization favors socialized medicine, expansion of the federal welfare bureaucracy, and tax hikes for higher income-earners.
· USAction Education Fund USAction lists its priorities as « fighting the right wing agenda »; « building grassroots political power »; winning « social, racial and economic justice for all »; supporting a system of taxpayer-funded socialized medicine; reversing « reckless tax cuts for millionaires and corporations » which shield the « wealthy » from paying their « fair share »; advocating for « pro-consumer and environmental regulation of corporate abuse »; « strengthening progressive voices on local, state and national issues »; and working to « register, educate and get out the vote … [to] help progressives get elected at all levels of government. »
· Voter Participation Center This organization seeks to increase voter turnout among unmarried women, « people of color, » and 18-to-29-year-olds — demographics that are heavily pro-Democrat.
· Voto Latino This group seeks to mobilize Latin-Americans to become registered voters and political activists.
· We Are America Alliance This coalition promotes “increased civic participation by immigrants” in the American political process.
· Working Families Party An outgrowth of the socialist New Party, WFP seeks to help push the Democratic Party toward the left.
· World Organization Against Torture This coalition works closely with groups that condemn Israeli security measures against Palestinian terrorism.
· YWCA World Office, Switzerland The YWCA opposes abstinence education; supports universal access to taxpayer-funded abortion-on-demand; and opposes school vouchers.
· -2- ONG indirectement affiliées au réseau Soros
· Center for Progressive Leadership Funded by the Soros-bankrolled Democracy Alliance, this anti-capitalist organization is dedicated to training future leftist political leaders.
· John Adams Project:This project of the American Civil Liberties Union was accused of (a) having hired investigators to photograph CIA officers thought to have been involved in enhanced interrogations of terror suspects detained in Guantanamo, and then (b) showing the photos to the attorneys of those suspects, some of whom were senior al-Qaeda operatives.
· Moving Ideas Network (MIN) This coalition of more than 250 leftwing activist groups is a partner organization of the Soros-backed Center for American Progress. MIN was originally a project of the Soros-backed American Prospect and, as such, received indirect funding from the Open Society Institute. In early 2006, The American Prospect relinquished control of the Moving Ideas Network.
· New Organizing Institute Created by the Soros-funded MoveOn.org, this group « trains young, technology-enabled political organizers to work for progressive campaigns and organizations. »
· Think Progress This « project » of the American Progress Action Fund, which is a « sister advocacy organization »of the Soros-funded Center for American Progress and Campus Progress, seeks to transform « progressive ideas into policy through rapid response communications, legislative action, grassroots organizing and advocacy, and partnerships with other progressive leaders throughout the country and the world. »
· Vote for Change Coordinated by the political action committee of the Soros-funded MoveOn.org, Vote for Change was a group of 41 musicians and bands that performed concerts in several key election « battleground »states during October 2004, to raise money in support of Democrat John Kerry‘s presidential bid.
· Working Families Party Created in 1998 to help push the Democratic Party toward the left, this front group for the Soros-funded ACORN functions as a political party that promotes ACORN-friendly candidates.
· Ne ratez aucun des articles de Dreuz, inscrivez-vous gratuitement à notre Newsletter.
· Reproduction autorisée avec la mention suivante : traduction partielle Jean-Patrick Grumberg pour Dreuz.info.
2015 President - EN from Roberto Petitpas on Vimeo.
2015 President - PT from Roberto Petitpas on Vimeo.
VS + VP ENG-RO PT FR
A BRAMERTON A. Orlov Abayomi Azikiwe ABIZAID ABOGADOS ABOGADOS PROGRESISTAS DE ESPAÑA Acción secreta activism Ajamu Baraka AL-ASSAD AL-HUSAINI Aleksandar PAVIC alex gorka Alex Lantier Alexander Azadgan ALEXANDER DUGIN ALEXANDER KUZNETSOV Alexandra Bruce Alexandre Artamonov ALEXIS Ambrose Evans-Pritchard an Greenhalgh Ana de Sousa Dias ANA SOUSA DIAS ANASTASOV Anatol Lieven Andre Vltchek ANDREI AKULOV Andrew Griffin Andrew Korybko Andrew P. Napolitano Andrey Afanasyev animals Ann Diener Ann Wright Anna Hunt Anna Von Reitz Anne Speckhard Ph. D. Anne Speckhard PH. D Anti-Media News Desk aRABIC ARAM MIRZAEI Ariel Noyola Rodríguez Asaf Durakovic Asma Assad ASMOLOV ASSANGE Avelino Rodrigues AVNERY BAKER bankers BAOFU Barrett Brown Bashar al-Assad Baxter Dmitry BECKER Before it's News BEGLEY BERGER BILL SARDI Binoy Kampmark BOGDANOV Brazilian BRENNAN BRIAN CLOUGHLEY BULGARIAN BUTLER CABRAS Carey Wedler CAROL ADL CARTALUCCI CATHY O'BRIEN cats Chelsea Manning Choice and Truth Chossudovsky Chris Cole CHRIS HEDGES Christopher Black CIA Claire Bernish clinton Collective Evolution Comunidad Saker Latinoamérica COOK Covert Action Craig McKee CUNNINGHAM CURRENT CONCERNS Daniel Lazare Daniel McCARTHY Daniele Ganser DANSK Darius Shahtahmasebi DARK JOURNALIST DARK JOURNALISTt DAVID HOROVITZ David Lemire David STERN David Swanson DEAN Deena Stryker Deutsch DINNUCI DIPLOMACY Dmisa Malaroat DMITRIY SEDOV Dmitry Minin Domenico Losurdo Donald Trump doni DONINEWS Dr. Kevin Barrett DUFF DUGIN EDITOR'S CHOICE EDWARD SNOWDEN Eliason Eliseo Bertolasi EMMONS endgahl ENGDAHL Eric S. Margolis Eric Zuesse ESCOBAR EUROPE Evan at Fight for the Future F. William Engdahl FANG Farage farewell address FEDERICO PIERACCINI FERRIS Field McConnell finance Finian Cunningham FORBIDDEN KNOWLEDGE TV forbidden nowledge Foster Gamble four horsemen Fr. Andrew Phillips FRANCESCA CHAMBERS Francesco Colafemmina Freeman FRENCH FRISK FULFORD Fuller G20 SUMMIT GALLAGHER Gareth Porter GARY NORTH General Flynn George Gallanis GERMAN GERMANOS Gilad Atzmon Gilbert Doctorow Glenn Greenwald GLOBAL RESEARCH global warming GORDON GORDON DUFF Graham E. Fuller GREENHALGH GREENWALD Greg Hunter Gregory Copley GRETE MAUTNER GUEST CONTRIBUTORS GUNNAR GUTERRES HAGOPIAN Hakan Karakurt Herbert McMaster HERMAN hill HILLARY CLINTON hollywood http://www.independent.co.uk/ http://www.northcrane.com/ http://www.salem-news.com/ http://yournewswire.com/ HUDON HUDSON ideeCondividi INAUGURATION INCÊNDIOS Inform Clear House Internet IODINE Isaac Davis ITULAIN Ivan Blot JALIFE-RAHME JAMES James Comey JAMES CORBETT JAMES GEORGE JATRAS James ONeil JAMES PETRAS Jane Grey Jay Greenberg Jean Perier Jean Périer Jean-Claude Paye JEFFREY SMITH JEZEBEL JILL STEIN Jim W. Dean Joachim Hagopian john McCain JOHN PILGER John Podesta John W. Whitehead JONAS E. ALEXIS Jonathan Marshall JONES Joseph Thomas JULIAN ASSANGE KADI Kadir A. Mohmand Kadyrov kalee brown Karen Kwiatkowski Karine Bechet-Golovko KATEHON KATHEON Katherine Frisk Ken O’Keefe Kenneth P. VOGEL KERRY BOLTON Kerry Cassidy Kerry Picket Kevin Barret. VT Kim Petersen KIMBERLEY KINZER KIRYANOV KOENIG Konstantin Asmolov KORYBKO KORZUN Krum Velkov Larry Chin Laurent Gerra lavr LAVROV LE PARISIEN Le Saker Francophone LENDMAN Lionel Shriver LOFGREN LVOV MACMILLAN macron Makia Freeman Manlio Dinucci Manlio Dinucci - Manuel Ochsenreiter Marco Cassiano MARCUS WEISGERBER MARGARET KIMBERLEY MARIA ZAKHAROVA Mark Citadel Mark Taliano Markus Frohnmaier Martin Berger MARUSEK Matt Peppe MATTEO rRENZI MATTHEW COLE MATTHEW JAMISON MCLAUGHLIN MÉLENCHON MELKULANGARA BHADRAKUMAR MERCOURIS MEYSSAN MICHAEL AVERKO Michael Brenner Michael Hudson MICHAEL JABARA CARLEY Michael S. Rozeff Michael T. Klare Middle East MIG video mike harris Mike Whitney MINA Mint Press News MintPressNews MIRANDA Misión Verdad MKULTRA Mohamed Mokhtar Qandiel MOHMAND Montenegro MOON OF ALABAMA moonofalabama MOST DAMAGING WIKILEAKS NATO NEO NEWS DESK Nicholas Nicholaides Nick Turse NIKANDROV Nile Bowie NISSANI NOVOROSSIA novorussia NYTIMES obama obamas Olivier Renault ONU ORLOV OSCAR FORTIN PALESTINE PARRY Patrick J. Buchanan Patrick Martin PAUL CRAIG ROBERTS Paul Fitzgerald Paul R. PILLAR Paul Street PAYE PCR Pedro Bustamante PEPE ESCOBAR Peter Dale Scot Peter Dale Scott Peter Koenig PETER KORZUN PETRAS Ph.D Phil Butler PICCARD Pierre Farge PILGER PISKORSKI PODESTA Pope Francis PORTUGUESE PRAVDA prc PRESTON JAMES Prof Michel Chossudovsky Prof Rodrigue Tremblay Project Veritas PUTIN PYOTR ISKENDEROV Queen Elizabeth Rajan Menon Raphaël Meyssan rebecca gordon Redmayne-Titley RELAX réseau Réseau International Réseau Voltaire Réseau Voltaire: Revue Défense Nationale Ricardo Vaz RICHARD DOLAN Richard Galustian Richard Labévière Richard Spencer Rick Sterling Rob Urie Robert Bridge Robert J. Burrowes Robert J. O’Dowd Robert O’Dowd ROBERT PARRY robert steele ROBERTS rof. Mohssen Massarrat ROLAND Roland San Juan blog ROMANIA PROTESTS ROMANIAN Ron Aledo RON PAUL Ron Paul Institute RT Rudolph Giuliani RUDY GIULIANI RUSSIA TODAY RUSSIAN Russian Insider Russie politics Russka RUSSOPHILE Ryan Dawson Ryan Gallagher Salman Rafi Sheikh sana sanders SANTOS SILVA SCAHILL SCOTT Scott Humor Sean Adl-Tabatabai SERGEY LAVROV sessions Seth Ferris SHAKDAM Shawn Hamilton SHEIKH sic notícias SIMON PARKES Smith & Wesson SNOWDEN SNYDER Sophie & Co Soros SOUTH FRONT SOUTHFRONT SPANISH speech GERMAN MP Speer-Williams Sputinik sPUTNICK SPUTNIK STACHNIO State of the Nation Stephen Kinzer Stephen Lendman Steve Pieczenik STEVE PIECZENIK: Steven MacMillan STONE STORM CLOUDS GATHERING StormCloudsGathering.com Strategic Culture STRATTON STRYKER Sunagawa Syria TAKEHON TALIANO TASS TEREHOV The Anti-Media THE INTERCEPT THE SAKER the true activist THERAPEOFJUSTICE Thierry Meyssan Third Presidential Debate Tillerson tom dispatch TOM ELEY Tom Engelhardt Tom Feeley TOM JOAD TomDispatch TOMGRAM Tony Cartalucci True Activist TrueActivist.com trump TSUKANOVA TTIP TURKEY TYLER DURDEN Udo Ulfkotte Ukrainian Deserter USA ELECTION USA ELECTIONS Valentin Vasilescu Van AUKEN Vanessa Beeley VASILESCU Vault 7 Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity VETERANS TODAY VETERNAS TODAY Victory Day video videos VIETNAM VETERANS Viktor Mikhin VITALY CHURKIN Vladimir Chizhov Vladimir Safronkov VLTCHEK VT Waking Times WANTA Washingtons blog WAYNE MADSEN WESTBERG Westmoreland WHITEHEAD Whitney Webb WIKILEAKS Wikispooks William Blum WOODS world cup 2018 Xi Jinping Yanis Varoufakis YEMEN Youssef A. Khaddour ZAKHAROVA ZÉ GERALDO ZEROHEDGE ZUESSE